Did you know that some of the food we eat resemble the body part they help become strong?
That sounds pretty interesting. Let’s fins out:
- A sliced carrorrot resembles the pupil and iris in our eyes. We all know that carror helps to protect and improve the eyesight.
- Walnut resembles brain. Walnut helps in the better functioning of nerves which carry information to the brain.
- A sliced tomato has four chambers that resemble the structure of a heart. Eating tomatoes reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Kidney beans are shaped like kidneys. They help to heal and maintain kidney functions.
- Ginger looks like stomach. It is no wonder than that it helps in digesting the food. It also has the ability to prevent nausea and vomiting.
- Calery stalks just look like bones. Calery strengthens the bones.